When it's time to complete a compliance audit, are you thinking, "Ugh, is it that time again?"
And, as continuing regulatory change remains one of the biggest challenges for compliance teams, having enough time to get your audits done is a continuous problem.
If you're trying to wrap your head around the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements no. 18 Trust Services Criteria (SSAE18) framework, you likely have a lot of questions. You want answers and need guidance on how to best meet the requirements to get your organization ready for a SOC 2 compliance audit - fast.
Find out your organization's audit readiness now!
KnowBe4’s Compliance Audit Readiness Assessment (CARA) is a complimentary web-based tool that helps you take the first step towards assessing your organization’s readiness for meeting compliance.
CARA guides you through select Control Components of the SSAE18 requirements from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and asks you to rate your readiness for each requirement. CARA then provides an analysis of your results to help you define the controls you need in place before your compliance audit.
Here's how CARA works:
- You will receive a custom link to take your assessment
- Rate your organization's readiness for each requirement as Met, Partially Met, or Not Met
- Get an instant analysis and summary of potential gaps in your cybersecurity preparedness
- Receive a custom report with control guidance suggestions to help you meet compliance
- Results in a few minutes!
Find out your organization's readiness for a SOC 2 compliance audit now!