Whether you're creating a new product, going through mergers & acquisitions, or significantly changing a process in your organization, new processing activities can present high risk. As we can see from the slew of cloud data breaches - no environment is safe. It’s becoming increasingly more difficult for privacy teams to keep up with new technologies to ensure data is secured and protected adequately.
One way to reduce security/privacy risk is to conduct a data protection impact assessment. Not only will this assessment help you reduce business risk, but it also helps identify new processes in your organization to maintain compliance with GDPR, LGPD and other global privacy laws.
Join Lecio DePaula, KnowBe4’s VP of Data Protection to hear about creating a robust data protection impact assessment to analyze new processes, workflows, and products to identify problems before they happen.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Best practices for conducting a robust DPIA on your cloud environments
- The privacy and security risks of operating in the cloud
- How conducting a DPIA aligns with global privacy requirements
- Common DPIA mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tools that help manage and streamline your DPIA process
Gain the insight you need to create a robust data protection impact assessment.