You’ve heard that vendor dependencies are ripe for malicious abuse and you have read the stories where vendors were used to exploit and infiltrate their customers. Your organization’s data is a valuable asset to its success, but this means it is also valuable to outside bad actors that want to infiltrate your network.
With so many third party support services, outsourcing, and regulatory requirements, how do you manage compliance, vendor risk and ensure your organization remains breach-free?
Join James McQuiggan, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4, as he discusses the five major threats to your digital supply chain. Find out why a Vendor Risk Management (VRM) program is an critical step to securing your organization from third-party services or vendor products.
- Why it's essential to understand the risk your vendors pose and how to secure your data
- Steps to design (or re-designing) and implement a VRM program
- Considerations to include in your VRM to secure your digital supply chain
- How users influence the security of your organization’s data
- How a GRC platform can support an organization's vendor risk management program